Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lady Shoes

As it remains in the minuses here, I'mma continue posting old outfit pics. I'm not so jazzed about taking photos inside, but unfortunately Canada often calls for that. I think later on this week I'll throw down about my parka (it's super excellent) to keep with the ever-so-wintry theme of my environs.

Until that time though, here's a lil' outfit I wore to a friend's birthday back in October. The pictures were taken by my roommate.



Loved loved loved this peacock feather belt, but all the feathers have since fallen off.

I feel a little silly about this posey-posey, but isn't our apartment nice? Haha

I think until I can get into the swing of things, I'll be posting photos from my travels/adventures of the past (well, over a) year mixed with nice outfits I was wearing at the time. Hmm, I feel a little vain, but I love reading all the blogues, so I wanna try a crack at them myself too!

Dress: American Apparel
Belt: Urban Outfitters (sale)
Cardigan: My Grandmother's
Purse: H&M
Shoes: Thrifted

1 comment:

  1. Those shoes are SOOO adorable! I'm jealous. They're so cute. And I love the belt- so creative and unique! (in the best way!)

    ReplyDelete