Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Silent Night

Which would be the Christmas version of radio silence, boys and girls.

I apologize for the absence, but I've found myself cameraless for the past week or so.  However, I have been working away like a good little elf on Christmas presents, Christmas baking, and Christmas cheer.

Yet I have no way to prove it to you.  Such is life in the blog lane.

Suffice to say, I am super excited for this week.  Tomorrow my sister comes to town, and we'll be having our annual Christmas Tree Decorating Party.  This year we've got about 15 people coming to eat and drink delicious things, get into the spirit with harp-based Christmas music, and deck our halls (and our massive and wonderful tree, I promise I'll get some photos!) with all of childhood's ornaments and memories.

Then we'll come upon parties with old friends, parties with my parent's old friends, and the final show!  I cannot wait to get cracking on all my favourite traditions!

And to all a good night,

Your friend Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment