Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Dutchman

Blogland is a wonderful land, boys and girls.

I stumbled across this marvelous little corner of the internet last night, and have been doing little else but reading The Styling Dutchman's back catalogue since then.  A few of her outfits put me in mind of something I would like to throw together, so here you go!

This outfit also does some heavy duty in the "recently acquired" section as well.  The dress is new from my trip to Montreal last week, the boots from the week before, and my ring is a Christmas gift from my cousin who's now in Wales!  She knows me like no other :)










Dress - Forever 21
Tights - My mom's 
Scarf - Forever 21
Socks - Who knows?
Boots - H&M
Ring - Gift from my cousin

I couldn't call this post  "The Dutchman" without including this little memory.  On one of my favourite trips when I lived abroad was to the Cliffs of Moher in western Ireland.  It was literally the most beautiful natural sight I've ever been to.  And since my friends and I were so in love with it, we tried our hardest to take jumping pictures.  But my camera was not quite up to snuff, so mostly there are just crouching pictures (one of which my friend Clara had framed as a gift for me!).  This one though, the closest we got to capturing airborne-inity, my friend Ariana dubbed "The Flying Dutchman Emerging Out of the Sea":


I've got the day off today, so I'm off to run errands and get my day started (at one p.m. . . . ).  Have a good one, boys and girls!

Love,

Your friend Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment