Monday, January 23, 2012

Historical Precedent

I love stumbling across historical precedents, boys and girls.

One of my favourite things about studying history is finding the similarities and contrasts between our modern selves and our antecedents. . . and how there are far more of the former than the latter.

Well this video that came up on my YouTube homepage really hits home as applied to the blogging world!  I like to read (though I rarely put into practice) the DIY's that I see on blogs like Delightfully Tacky or A Beautiful Mess.  And I think it's fun to see that resourceful ladies have been putting out the same ideas for almost a hundred years!


Have I got any crafty ladies out there who would try such a thing? Promise me that if you do, you'll put on a similar backing track!

Love,

Your friend Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment