Wednesday, November 2, 2011

With a Bow in Her Hair

Another little work outfit rendered for daily life, boys and girls!

Again, I'll be switching out the shirt and shoes, but the bow's gunna stay!  I wear my hair like this a lot - it's perfect for making dirty hair look more presentable.  It also does double-duty of being super cute and being functional.  After eight hours of slinging lattes and sorting compost (glamorous job, that's what I've got!), a scarf tied in such a way is a handy device for keeping your way-too-long bangs out of things.

Function-wise, it works even better with a cotton bandana, but I'll happily use a bobby pin or two to keep this number in place.  It's print is of famous French Chateaus with gold chain running through the little vignettes and flags.  It's been one of my favourites since I snatched it up this summer.

I threw in the mittens and scarf because I just know this glorious, crisp, bright blue weather isn't going to last long.  So to warm up something like this, those, plus maybe an extra pair of tights and a coat and I'd be snug as a bug in a rug!









Shirt - Forever 21
Skirt - Forever 21
Tights - Joe Fresh
Shoes - New Look in England
Necklace - H&M
Scarf - Thrifted
Mittens - Milk Shop
Scarf - Hand Knit

Have a happy fall afternoon, boys and girls!

Love,

Your friend Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment