Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Reruns

As promised, here's my day off/running around/still spending the evening at work outfit, boys and girls!

I realise this is pretty much the same outfit as this one.  But why mess with what's good right?  And at least you can't fault me for being honest.  I've found a formula, and it works.

Plus, a dish can become a totally a different thing with a few different spices added, so why not an outfit?  Speaking of which, the water is boiling. . .











Coat - Forever 21
Scarf - Homemade!
Tights - Stolen from my mom
Socks - old old old
Boots - Chinese Laundry
Dress - Forever 21
Belt - Forever 21
Neclace - Aldo
Cameo Ring - Adorit Boutique
Stick Ring - H&M

That's right, boys and girls, I made that cowl scarf myself.  From the first yarn, needles, and pattern book I ever got from my bestest friend in high school.  (I have made many other things, I just recently pulled one of them apart in order to re-use the yarn.)  Yesterday I also grabbed a bunch of new yarn and needles in order to tackle some Christmas gifts that have been requested of me.  So less blogging more knitting is I think called for!

Have a beautiful Wednesday!

Love,

Your friend Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment