Sunday, October 30, 2011

Historical Recreations

They aren't always accurate are they, boys and girls?

Here's a a redo of the outfit I wore in Montreal last week.  However, I have since accrued a poppy and lost a treasured necklace and pair of rings.  I know they're in the house somewhere (somewhere, somewhere!) but they're still evading capture.  I can assure you though, they really completed this ensemble.

I like to this of this as my Selective Potential outfit.  I didn't consciously think of Tieka when putting this one together, but I guess things seep in after a while, eh?  Her's was one of the first fashion blogs I ever read, and is still one of my absolute favourites.  So I guess an homage to her isn't out of order, haha!

 
 







Scarf - American Apparel
Coat - Forever 21
Tights - American Apparel
Boots - Chinese Laundry
Dress - Forever 21
Belt - Forever 21

Have a great Sunday folks!  I'm off to work this afternoon, so I'll be changing into the work t-shirt and skirt I always wear. . .

Take care,

Your friend Lina

2 comments:

  1. I love your whole outfit! You're so adorable! :D If I could, I'd wear tights day and night.

    xo, Samantha
    http://theadventuresoftwosams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, me too! Nothing made me happier than when it finally became tights weather again. I am truly myself when I am wearing tights.

    ReplyDelete