Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Moving Beyond-Boundingly Forward

BEST OF NEWS, BOYS AND GIRLS!

I just got into my dream program for my master's!  That's right, I'll be doing a Master's in Public History at Carleton in the fall.  The professor who will be supervising my work just called to let me know, and I CAN'T WAIT to get the ball rolling on this!

I've been missing school, I've been missing academic history, and I've been missing doing research in the form of watching old NFB movies.  And in just a few short months, it'll be my day-to-day yet again!

This basically sums up how I feel:


I'm too jazzed to do anything but gush about this!  No time for hair or make-up or bloutfits for this gal!

Aaah!

Love,

Your friend Lina

1 comment:

  1. LINA I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! Awww but I had no doubts at all, not one :)

    ReplyDelete